Stay tuned for our next TechTalk.
Welcome to Hillel Yeshiva TechTalk, an ongoing series of conversations about how our families relate to technology. Our goal for this program is to create an open dialogue about our concerns related to technology as we continue to navigate these dynamic and challenging times.
We are working on developing presentations and resources that answer your concerns. Toward that end, please use the form on this page to submit your questions and topic suggestions.
Director of Technology
- What kind of computer or tablet should I buy for my kid(s) to use at home?
- Links from Episode 02
- How can I safeguard my child's device/accounts?
- Teaching children about text and chat etiquette.
- How do I monitor screentime?
- How do I keep up with the social media minefield?